Monday 7 December 2009

Otter Zen: Coming in your ears

Quick one. Have just launched a sister blog to this one called Otter Zen. It's for all those things that y'all might be interested in, but isn't related to Otter events. It's a repository for random crap essentially, but hopefully enjoyable random crap.

Link: The Otter Zen blog


If you'd like to post something to the Otter Zen blog, you can either do it in the comments section or drop me a line via email and I'll chuck it up there. Same goes for this blog and any Otter-friendly events you'd like to promote/invite people to.

I've also added a blog roll to this one (bottom of right hand margin). A blog roll, for the uninitiated, is where you add links to your favourite blogs, so if you have one, or would like to recommend one, let me know and I'll add it. Candice.

4 comments:

  1. It has come to my attention that one of the Otter members will be unable to join a scheduled club event (Chris's paintball masacre) as he is going to be playing for another rugby club that day.

    Assuming that this is not a call-up to the England squad, do other club members feel this confict of interests is acceptable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you identify yourself with your Otter handle and/or your true identity, I couldn't possibly comment ;)

    10-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. you called, Otter Master?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard tell that you are a crafty blogger. Want me to link you up...?

    ReplyDelete