Friday 12 March 2010

FINAL RUN for beer stuff - get your orders in today, 12 March!!!

I'll be making a FINAL run down to the Art of Brewing store this weekend. I'm picking up starter beer kits, ingredients, crown caps and bottles for a range of likely suspects. I've negotiated discounts, so were looking at the following prices:

If you'd like me to pick up stuff for you, let me know by close of play today, Friday 12 March, by giving me a buzz or emailing: chertseyotter@googlemail.com.
  • Complete ingredients for Chertsey Otter Ale = £30 (makes 40 pints)
  • Full starter brew kit (includes 5g fermenting bin, syphon, airlock, beer paddle, beer finings and sterilising solution) = £20
  • Crown caps (available in gold, blue, red, green) = £1.50 for 40
  • Standard 500ml glass bottles = £1 each (these are slightly less than a pint so you'll need 44 of them. If you can be bothered, it's cheaper to use recycled.)
I'm going to bag a crown capper as well, which anyone is free to borrow.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment